The Best Midsize Trucks That Fit in Your Garage
There is nothing more frustrating than almost being able to fit your vehicle in the garage but not quite. That is often the case with mid-size pickups. Most of the vehicles in this class fall right around the maximum capacity for garage storage.
With that being said, there are a number of them that fit very well in most modern-day garages. Here are 5 of the best mid-size trucks that fit most easily:Ford Ranger:
- SuperCab length (6 foot bed) – 210.8 inches
- SuperCrew length (5 foot bed) – 210.8 inches
- Extended Cab length (6 foot, 2-inch box) – 212.7 inches
- Crew Cab length (5 foot, 2-inch box) – 212.7 inches
- Crew Cab length (6 foot, 2-inch box) – 224.9 inches
- Access Cab Length (6’ bed) – 212.3 inches
- Double Cab Length (5’ bed) – 212.3 inches
- Double Cab Length (6’ bed) – 225.5 inches
- King Cab length (6 foot, 1-inch bed) – 205.5 inches
- Crew Cab length (5 foot bed) – 205.5 inches
- Crew Cab Long Bed length (6 foot, 1-inch bed) – 219.4 inches
- Double Cab length (5 foot, 4-inch bed) – 210.0 inches
Making sure that you can safely and securely store your vehicle inside your garage is one of the main reasons for having one. Many mid-size trucks are on the fence when it comes to whether they can fit inside garages. We hope this quick guide offers a little bit of info to help you make your next buying decision.
Feel free to come by and see us here at The Truck Junction if you’re in the market for a new-to-you pickup! You can find us at 4791 Clark Road in Sarasota. Or, simply give us a call by dialing 941-927-8785.